We all want to live long, healthy lives but not all of us likes to eat our fruits and veggies. So, being a picky eater myself, I went to look for a food supplement that can give me the essential nutrients I need to fight diseases.
That’s when I came across Texas Superfood nutritional supplements. However, with tons of Texas Superfood reviews online, it’s easy to get confused whether this supplement is right for you or if it can really give the benefits you want.
Therefore, I wrote this article after long hours of studying to (hopefully) help you find everything you’re looking for in just a single article and save you all that trouble.
What is Texas Superfood?
Texas superfood is a health supplement powder said to provide a wide array of nutrients derived from 55 different vegetables, raw fruits, enzymes, and greens. A few of its benefits include improving and nourishing your digestive tract, protecting the body from infections, diseases, and free radical damage, and boosting your overall health.
What Company Manufactures Texas Superfood?
Texas Superfood is produced by a company called NuPlexa in Texas. Also known as NuPlexa Group, NPN Group Inc., or the NuPlexa Wellness Centers of America, it is a company is owned and founded in 2014 by Dr. Dennis Black, a doctor of natural medicine.
While the company was previously rated A- by the Better Business Bureau, some sources claim that it has come down to a D- rating and is currently not accredited by the bureau due to several unaddressed Texas Superfood complaints.
Reportedly, the company marketed their products as treatments to cure, prevent, or treat certain illnesses when these are not prescribed by doctors or have not been thoroughly tested for such claims.
For whom is Texas Superfood the best superfood powder?
Texas Superfood supplements are suitable for:
- Children and adults of all ages who need supplementary vitamins and minerals intake
- People whose diet do not often include vegetables and fruits
- Infants or elderly people who need an extra boost in strength and immunity
However, to avoid the side effects and contraindications, I recommend that you first consult a physician before taking this supplement if:
- You are breastfeeding or pregnant
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You are currently on medication
- You are changing, adding, or removing medications from your daily regimen
Key Features and benefits of Texas Superfood
- It contains antioxidants that help fight aging signs, inflammation, and cellular free radical damage.
- It has plant-derived enzymes known to help relieve digestive disorders like constipation, diarrhea, and bloating.
- It contains extracts from 30 various fruits and 25 vegetables along with 8 kinds of grass or greens and 9 enzymes that help boost your health, strength, digestion, and immunity.
- It can aid in improving and accelerating the body’s detoxification process to get rid of toxins and impurities.
- The powdered formula includes micronutrients, vitamins, and minerals for sound, restful, and better sleep cycles.
- It is vegan and contains no pesticides, herbicides, toxins, binders, fillers, GMOs, or artificial substances that may be among your health or ethical concerns.
Texas Superfood Reviews
Amazon customer Robert Koenigsberg said that he has had these painful abdominal cramps for almost 16 years and has tried everything available in the market. Many doctors and medications have failed in relieving or getting rid of the cramps.
Then, he bought and took Texas Superfood for a whole other reason: because he thought he was not getting enough fruits daily. However, unexpectedly, the cramps went away soon after taking these supplements.
On the other hand, another Amazon customer Mark T. Raines noted that the recommended dosage is ridiculous and is obviously a way to force you to buy more. Also, he claimed that he did not feel any changes to his health or strength even after finishing the whole bottle.
He concluded that this product is too expensive and overrated.
FAQs & Additional Tips
- How much is Texas Superfood?
Texas Superfood either comes in bottles of 180 vegetarian capsules or 180 grams of supplement powder. One bottle costs around USD 60 to 70.
- Where can I buy it?
Texas Superfood can be ordered online through its official product website at www.TexasSuperFood.com. You can also purchase it from other retail dealer websites. However, prices may vary if you buy from these websites.
- How do I take it?
For the vegetarian capsules, adults are recommended to take 2 or more capsules thrice daily with their meals. Children should similarly take 1 or more capsules. For optimum absorption, multiple small dosages are to be taken throughout the day.
For the supplement powder, adults should take at least 6 grams or one teaspoon per day while children older than one-year-old should take half of this. A quarter teaspoon is recommended to be given to newborns and infants up to 1 year of age preferably mixed with baby food, juice, or milk.
- Does it come with a guarantee?
The official product website offers a 30-day money back guarantee for all products purchased from them. Full refunds will be given for unused portions excluding shipping and handling fees. Make sure to return your products within 30 days upon ordering.
- Any other things I should be concerned about?
Wile Texas Superfood is generally safe, you should show and ask your doctor or a dietitian and a pharmacist about the ingredients to avoid any interactions with your medications.
This supplement should not be taken at least two weeks before undergoing
Overall, Texas Superfood Reviews have different views and reactions about this product. However, you will never know whether this product will work for you or not unless you try it.
So, I recommend buying it especially if you can afford the price and don’t mind wasting money if ever it does not work. I also suggest talking to your doctor or health specialist before adding any food supplement to your diet.
to your doctor or health specialist before adding any food supplement to your diet.